Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Freezin'

I mentioned in my last post about the YaYa's. That's what I call my friends from the Class of '67. Of course the name comes from the lifetime friends in the book, The Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. Like the ladies in the book, we share a bond with each other. We stay in touch and get together when we can. Now, thanks to technology, we e-mail each other almost daily. I sometimes think we have more fun now than we did in our teens!
One of the YaYas has made a name for herself in the music world, Beverly Houston. So after YaYa Joyce, Stan, Jesse and I went to see Beverly and her band, Breezin', perform in San Antonio, I decided it would be fun to let Joyce and I be a part of the group and we could call ourselves Beverly Houston and Freezin'. (I know you were wondering how the title of the post was going to fit in.)
That's Joyce on the left, Beverly in the middle, and I'm on the right. So far Beverly has not invited us to sing with her on stage. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home